I have adored Marcia’s skills with Crazy Quilts for quite awhile and one night I dreamed that a Crazy Quilt House would be a super fun block as a *BONUS* block for the Home Sweet Home Quilt Along. Luckily, Marcia was more than happy to come up with a block tutorial for the fun!
To read a bit more about Marcia be sure check out the ‘feature’ I did on her back in January.
I’m not going to make you wait any longer to see the fabulous *BONUS* Block that Marcia came up with!
Marcia’s Crazee Patch House
Click HERE to go to Marcia’s blog to see the entire block and for instructions on how to create the next fabulous block in our quilt!
Don’t forget to add your picture to the flickr group once it’s complete: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1850682@N20/
Previous Home Sweet Home Blocks:
- Block 1: My Home
- Block 2: Lapacek’s Orchard
- Block 3: House by the Bay
- Block 4: My Tilted House
- Block 5: Two Trees
- Block 6: Tree of Life
- Block 7: Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8: A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9: Scrappy Trees
- Block 10: A Home For the Birds
- Block 11: The Happy Tree
- Block 12: little house
- Block 13: Three Trees
- Block 14: Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15: A Home for Hoot
- Block 16: Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS Block – accuquilt home