What is your favorite thing about Quilt Alongs?
I love quilt along's as I can see how different blocks play in different fabric choices, especially ones that I normally am afraid to touch.
When you look at your quilts - what color do you seem to use the most of?
Besides white, I'm seeing lots of pink - hmmm. I need to finish more projects!!
When you look at your fabric stash - what color do you seem to have the most of?
Blue - the whole drawer is full of the range of blues :)
What other quilt alongs are you participating in in 2013?
If participating you mean I have ideas to join in that would be:
Sew Kind of Wonderful's Curve it Up QAL
Pile O'Fabric's Skill Builder BOM
Echinops and Aster's Honeycomb Stitch Along
And a kind of quilt along is the monthly finish party Melissa of Sew Bittersweet Designs and I are hosting 'A Lovely Year of Finishes' well that's really to finish up my many projects I have going, some of which are old QAL's like Sew.Happy.Geek's Sew.Happy.Quilt QAL and Pins & Bobbins Made in Cherry QAL
Apples or oranges?
Apples as I'm too lazy to peel the oranges most of the time.
3 as it usually makes a triangle. I adore triangles!
Follow along with Shanna on the social network (I know I am)!
- Blog: http://fiberofallsorts.blogspot.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/fiberofallsorts
- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/h2ogirl76/
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/fiberofallsorts/
- Twitter: @fiberofallsorts
- Google+: Fiber of All Sorts
Okay - I won't keep you waiting any longer. Shanna's Favorite block that she's sharing with you all is...
A Wonky Star!
Click HERE to go to Fiber of All Sorts blog to find out how you can make these fun and wonky blocks!
Make sure you add your Favorite Block Blocks to the Flickr Group
when they’re done! We want to see them!
- My Favorite Block Quilt Along
- Block 1, Free Form Log Cabin from Diane Lapacek
- Block 2, Road to Oklahoma from Amy’s Creative Side
- Block 3, Churn Dash from I’m A Ginger Monkey
- Block 4, Reflections from PamelaQuilts
- Block 5, Owl Block from Bea Quilter
- Block 6, Heart Block from For Quilts Sake
- Block 7, Leaf Block from Little Birdie Quilting
- Flickr Group
- Twitter & Instagram hash tag #mfbqa