Keep an eye on what Shannon’s up to by following her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and her blog.
What is your favorite thing about Quilt Alongs?
Variety and creativity. It is a great way to push yourself to make a block you normally would not even consider. I always look at it like "it's just one block...i can do it once". You never know, you may find a new quilting love in that 1 block that intimidated you.
When you look at your quilts - what color do you seem to use the most of?
wow, that's a hard one. It used to be green, but I have ventured into more brights lately. I don't really see a constant in color through my projects.
When you look at your fabric stash - what color do you seem to have the most of?
This one is equally hard! As a quilt shop owner, my "stash" is a little different than a normal quilter. I have fabrics to suit so many tastes, that's why my taste changes so often!
What other quilt alongs are you participating in in 2013?
none...I am UFO tackling!
Apples or oranges?
Apples (and not just cuz Kim is an apple girl)
13 - luck is what you create
And now – it’s time…Shannon of Fabrics N Quilts created a fun original block for her ‘Favorite Block’ –
Now just click HERE to find out how you can make your very own Broken Pinwheel block!
Make sure you add your Favorite Block Blocks to the Flickr Group when they’re done! We want to see them!
- My Favorite Block Quilt Along
- Block 1, Free Form Log Cabin from Diane Lapacek
- Block 2, Road to Oklahoma from Amy’s Creative Side
- Block 3, Churn Dash from I’m A Ginger Monkey
- Block 4, Reflections from PamelaQuilts
- Block 5, Owl Block from Bea Quilter
- Block 6, Heart Block from For Quilts Sake
- Block 7, Leaf Block from Little Birdie Quilting
- Block 8, Wonky Star from Fiber of All Sorts
- Block 9, Strippy Spool from Persimon Dreams
- BONUS – Wonky Star with Free Form Log Cabin Border
- BONUS – Churn Dash Owl
- Flickr Group
- Twitter & Instagram hash tag #mfbqa
Share this Quilt Along by Grabbing My Button!