Let’s meet today’s designer – Jane Davidson of Quilt Jane!
What is your favorite thing about Quilt Alongs?
I just love to see how everyone has interpreted that pattern. How they have injected some of their personality in the completed quilt.
When you look at your quilts - what color do you seem to use the most of?
I always seem to sneak a bit of Turquoise or Lime into the project.
When you look at your fabric stash - what color do you seem to have the most of?
Surprisingly, I have not favoured one shade. I seam to have a good balance of all colours.
What other quilt alongs are you participating in in 2013?
The only QAL I will be going this year will be the scrappytrip. I modified the pattern a little to include curves. I seem to post many potential QAL ideas on instagram and create the patterns in EQ7 for them but don’t have the time this year.
Apples or oranges?
Favorite Number: 3
And now – it’s time…Quiltjane’s favorite block is the…
Find out how to make this block by checking out QuiltJane’s blog post HERE!
Follow along with Jane on her online adventures:
- Blog: http://www.quiltjane.blogspot.com
- FaceBook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Want-it-Need-it-Quilt/122119254508535
- Twitter - @quiltjane
- Instagram - @quiltjane
- Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/quiltjane/quilts-and-other-things/
Here’s what a quilt would look like made of ‘Pointy, Pointy Little Star’ Blocks! Loving it!
Make sure you add your Favorite Block Blocks to the Flickr Group when they’re done! We want to see them!
- My Favorite Block Quilt Along
- Block 1, Free Form Log Cabin from Diane Lapacek
- Block 2, Road to Oklahoma from Amy’s Creative Side
- Block 3, Churn Dash from I’m A Ginger Monkey
- Block 4, Reflections from PamelaQuilts
- Block 5, Owl Block from Bea Quilter
- Block 6, Heart Block from For Quilts Sake
- Block 7, Leaf Block from Little Birdie Quilting
- Block 8, Wonky Star from Fiber of All Sorts
- Block 9, Strippy Spool from Persimon Dreams
- Block 10, Broken Pinwheels from FabricsNQuilts
- Block 11, Quartered Star from QuiltingGallery
- BONUS – Wonky Star with Free Form Log Cabin Border
- BONUS – Churn Dash Owl
- Flickr Group
- Twitter & Instagram hash tag #mfbqa
Share this Quilt Along by Grabbing My Button!