I’ve decided to add free form strips to the edges of the Wonky Star Blocks following the method of the Free Form Log Cabin Block, Diane showed us in Week 1. I randomly cut strips in green and yellows and free form stripped around the sides of the Wonky Star Block until it was about a 13-inch square. I then trimmed it down to a 12.5-inch square and had a fun ‘new’ 12.5-inch block for ‘My Favorite Block’ Quilt.
Stop by next Tuesday, March 12th for the next block tutorial – a fun Spool block – from none other than me!
- My Favorite Block Quilt Along
- Block 1, Free Form Log Cabin from Diane Lapacek
- Block 2, Road to Oklahoma from Amy’s Creative Side
- Block 3, Churn Dash from I’m A Ginger Monkey
- Block 4, Reflections from PamelaQuilts
- Block 5, Owl Block from Bea Quilter
- Block 6, Heart Block from For Quilts Sake
- Block 7, Leaf Block from Little Birdie Quilting
- Flickr Group
- Twitter & Instagram hash tag #mfbqa
Share this Quilt Along by Grabbing My Button!